St Ann Parish, Toronto
Since 1979, St. Ann Parish has been served by Holy Cross Fathers. The Church was established on July 26, 1914, and is located in the East of downtown Toronto. At present, the parish community is active in the celebration of the liturgy and its service to the community of over 200 people. It is a very transitioning community, where newcomers to Canada stay for a few years and move on to other places.
Though small, it is an active parish community with mixed age groups and mixed cultures. It is also the home of the Native People’s Mission, where we celebrate the Eucharist incorporating Native Tradition. St. Ann also runs one of the biggest food banks in Toronto operated by a church. Every Saturday we serve around 350 people with fresh produce, vegetables, milk, egg, and canned goods.
St. Ann parish also provides and meets the pastoral need of Bridgepoint Hospital.
For more information, please visit our website: https://stannsto.archtoronto.org/
Father Francis Salasiar, CSC